As the thanksgiving holiday draws nearer, we’d like to take this opportunity to tell you just a few of the things we are thankful for:
- Our members — new and old: Whether you’ve been a Cass County Electric Cooperative member for five minutes or 50 years, we are thankful you are a part of our network. Without you, there would be no Cass County Electric Cooperative. That’s why it is our mission to meet your energy needs with excellent service.
- Our employees: At CCEC, we have a great team of professionals dedicated to serving our 10-county area. Without them, we would not be able to produce the affordable, reliable service that we provide today. We are thankful for them today and every day.
- Our leadership: We are governed by a dedicated board of directors that is consistently looking out for the best interests of our members and our cooperative. They invest countless hours in ensuring smooth operations at CCEC, and we appreciate this beyond words.
- Our community: One of our core values is commitment to community, and that’s why we are always looking for ways to give back. We live and work in great communities full of inspiring and generous people who are always willing to sacrifice to help others — that’s something to truly be thankful for.
- Our power supplier: We are thankful for the reliable power we purchase from Minnkota Power Cooperative. They help us help you.
- Our support network: The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and Touchstone Energy provide the foundation on which CCEC is able to serve its members. From instilling cooperative principles and values in our system to helping us distribute important information to those in our network, we are thankful for this alliance that helps us bring energy to life.
We want to express our thankfulness to all those who make the efforts of Cass County Electric Cooperative possible. We hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving.